Become a Pickup Site
If you are a cancer center, clinic, hospital, business or organization that provides services to cancer patients that would complement Survivor Friendly’s mission, you can become a pick up site for Survivor Friendly bags by becoming a partner. A pick up site just means you will distribute bags to your current patients or those receiving services related to Cancer.
We have a few requirements each partner must agree to
- The Survivor Friendly bags that includes beauty aids and other items are to remain free as charge
- Only those battling cancer or is a survivor can receive a bag, we ask that you find an non invasive approach to determining who meets this criteria.
For example, if someone is receiving your service than no vetting is needed
If someone comes in from request a bag but isn’t a patent or receiving services. We leave it to the facility discernment to make the call to distribute.
If you choose to become a partner, the process is simple:
- Review and Committed to the requirements listed
- Filling out a short form to start the vetting process , Click Here to download form or Complete Online Here
- Add your company to our Survivor Friendly Bag site location
Survivor Friendly’s staff will validated you as a legitimate business and ship you the Survivor Friendly bags. You can decide how to best distribute the bags without being disruptive to your business or the patience care.